View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 09:37 AM
squawk 762
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2017

Originally Posted by MNPS 50N50W View Post
The complete Flight Ops, MX, Sched, Payroll, Ground Ops, Safety are in Disarray. The FAA need to suspend this certification temporarily, and go through the entire operation with a fine tooth comb. There is a Structual problem here, not a one off here and there. Make iAero recertify the airline. This place has become an Imminent, Clear, and Present Danger to the Flying Public. Just go back and look at the incidents starting in Europe, EWR, ENV, emergency landings in MIA, the air turn back flights. The amount af ASAP's, alleged fraud from the flight crew duty time records. The amount of Pilots that have recently resigned out of frustration, the amount of Mechanics that complained, then quit.
This place is completely out of control, and needs a pause, a complete reboot. iAero needs to find competent people to fix these problems, and restore the flying public's trust.
Seriously dude, You are attempting to take food out of my kids’ mouths, and put hundreds of people out of work. There is a lot that can improve here, and many of us are working constructively towards that end. I actually like my job, and want to keep it.

Last edited by tomgoodman; 02-26-2020 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Language