View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 04:49 AM
Skywriting
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2005
Position: Retired

Originally Posted by SkyHigh
I have found my calling. Its in actually earning a living for the first time in my adult life. Since leaving the profession I have the liberty to call it like it is. I don't feel obligated to try and cheer myself up with false statements about how things will get better and all. I honor those who have sacrificed for my liberties to provide my honest opinion by giving it. I suppose that was a military reference?

In closing, I did love this industry just as everyone else. It just failed to love me or my peers back. People need to know.

SkyHigh
I have only one other thing to say about what you view as the truth Skyhigh and your mission to make it known. I can't find very many posts if any by you showing the positive side of the airline industry. Your opinions are welcomed but obviously one sided and radical. People on the other side of the argument are willing to admit the short comings of the industry but offer hope and suggestions to make it better. You offer bitterness, contempt and gloom. Your consumed with the idea that life offered you a Sh#t sandwich and your not old enough to arrive at that conclusion yet. Grow up, find something pleasant in your life and move on. People here have no need for your self pity. We all have problems and deal with them yours have been laundered in this forum quite long enough.
Good Luck
God Bless.