View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 03:53 AM
NORMALOPS
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2020

Originally Posted by MNPS 50N50W View Post
The complete Flight Ops, MX, Sched, Payroll, Ground Ops, Safety are in Disarray. The FAA need to suspend this certification temporarily, and go through the entire operation with a fine tooth comb. There is a Structual problem here, not a one off here and there. Make iAero recertify the airline. This place has become an Imminent, Clear, and Present Danger to the Flying Public. Just go back and look at the incidents starting in Europe, EWR, ENV, emergency landings in MIA, the air turn back flights. The amount af ASAP's, alleged fraud from the flight crew duty time records. The amount of Pilots that have recently resigned out of frustration, the amount of Mechanics that complained, then quit.
This place is completely out of control, and needs a pause, a complete reboot. iAero needs to find competent people to fix these problems, and restore the flying public's trust.
FIRST TIME POST... YES, I STILL WORK AT SWIFT. I know I will be unemployed during that time. But it's about time that we as Pilots, and Mechanics, Flight followers, say somthing.
I am in total agreement with the above post. We have completely lost our way. We have problems with Customs ,can't get the GenDec right. TSA, with security. Can't get payroll right, the first time, the second time, per diem....Scheduling has long gone off the rails. Now their is a letter of investigation circulating with regard to someone changing records. MX is a complete mess, repeated writeups, pencil whips, emergency landings in the last six months, incidents. If you are in MIA, expect to be overloaded, to the point where the cargo smoke / fire detectors are rendered inop. Remember the smoking wheel chair in the aft cargo compartment. Folks, I can go on, and on. I am not here to bash anyone, but I am totally frustrated. I've filed safety reports, ASAP's called an complained. At one point the saying was that you had to file an ASAP, because the FAA gets to see it. Folks, this place is an accident waiting to happen. The FAA needs to step in at this point to stop it.... at least until they can recertify the entire operation.