View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 05:02 AM
herewego
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2019

Originally Posted by obxme View Post
NOT LDS...caps intended.
NOT A PROBLEM. A false perception from haters about us being the mormon airline.
Yes we have our share of returned missionaries, but in all my time at Skywest I've never had a crew prayer during the crew briefing, nor during a meal with the crew. A vast majority of the crews will go for a drink with you, and those that don't drink will give you their drink coupons. Many SLC crews restock their liquor cabinets and wine racks from the road.
Skywest is much more inclusive than Utah county. I have flown with straight male flight attendants, as well as stereotypical male flight attendants. I've flown with both male and female pilots from all around the world, and we have more than one transgender pilot.
I have yet to have anyone try to proselytize or bear their testimony to me. I have had some political disagreements through the years, and I consider those guys my best friends and some of my favorites to fly with.
At Skywest you will fly with more people who.have left the church than who.have been converted into the church.