View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 08:04 AM
KOKORO
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2020

Originally Posted by Miamitmster View Post
I wish the guys in these stories about all the terrible planes and being forced to fly illegally and in unsafe equipment would post about it. Instead of the same four or five guys that don’t work here spreading bs day after day.
i work here and no one has asked me to fly anything unsafe, no one has punished me for refusing a broken plane. I have had schedulers give illegal assignments but they were changed when it’s brought to there attention.
So why don’t you guys bashing swift with these story’s get the people you heard them from to post them
There's a reason why 'former pilots', disgruntled or not post on here. They can't post when still employed by iAero/Swift because of retaliation by management, every line pilot knows that. Anyone who disagrees with that is either part of management, i.e. not a line pilot or a management pilot wanna be. I have absolutely no doubt management is trolling APC looking for hints on who's posting negative comments, the CP outted himself to a group of us on who he suspected was posting negative stuff. If everythings hunky dory here, what's he afraid of? The number of pilots posting negative comments would be far more if they didn't fear retaliation.