View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 10:49 AM
NORMALOPS
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2020

Originally Posted by ChopperHopper View Post
The FAA, will not "re-certify" the Certificate. It doesn't work that way. They can issue Compliance Actions, like the one you guys are suggesting is circulating around referencing illegal crew scheduling practices, OR they can move forward with some type of enforcement, meaning they shut down Departments, let's say the Training Department, until they prove to the regulator that they've corrected their fault(s) and show a process and procedure to avoid committing those same faults in the future, all under their SMS Program. This can happen with one or more Departments simultaneously. Only if the Administrator can prove that the Safety of the entire operation is at risk, then they can actually halt the entire operation. It's a game, and these bottom dwellers know how to play it very well unfortunately. Keep writing your ASAP's, WBAT safety reports (I assume you have this safety program), fly by the book, do not be complacent. It takes a good pair of cojones to stand up to the status quo, metal moving corrupt individuals. As long as you fly legal, no Management Team would ever dare to touch you. AIR21 Whistle blower Program is also a great, but extreme resource.
https://www.faa.gov/about/initiatives/whistleblower/
That's just it.
The Safety of the operation IS at risk.
MX department is the backbone of any airline. This is the cause of 90% of the emergencies, air turn backs, etc.. heck they released the airplane that recently had a hard landing in Wendover. When the crew did the walkaround, they found parts of the landing gear were missing, along with other issues. The pictures are circulating.

Training Department.
There was a guy they brought in, and was making good progress, they just got rid of him. Replaced him with a guy that had a tailstrike about 6 months ago, as a mater of fact, they were 2 guys with tail strikes within that period of time. Different people. Covered up, pushed under the rug. Then they brought one / him back to become the Dir. Training. Go figure that one out.
But yes indeed, it has to be proven.
I totally agree with you. Guys should fly by the book. Write it up, where it brakes. They will not be thankfull, especially the one time you dont. File tha ASAP's, Safety reports, directly to the FAA hotline website, and request wistle blower protection. The link is above.

I cannot continue to post on this site, and remain employed here. They are trolling the site, and will soon figure out who I am. I am almost ready to go.
But hopefully some more of us will speak up, and help put a stop to these unsafe conditions, before something bad happens.