Old 03-10-2020, 04:12 AM
Casualinterest
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2017

Originally Posted by theG3NERAL View Post
Hello! I am new to this forum. After browsing through some Endeavor articles, I have seen some people that have said that you need a bachelor’s degree to get hired at Endeavor. Is this the case or not? If not, would a bachelor’s degree help in the hiring process? Also, how competitive is the hiring process at Endeavor?

Right now, my plan is to do my flight training first (then build time as a CFI) and then get my bachelor’s degree while working for a regional airline. However, I could change plans as I haven’t started flight training yet.

As of right now, my goal is to ultimately work for Delta and be based in Atlanta. I would prefer to fly for Endeavor because of the Delta Guaranteed Interview Program.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Like mesabah said. You'll need it for the DGI. It definitely helps during the interview, technically it's preferred because they want to hire people who will be successful in their Delta interview. But depending on when you interview you'll be absolutely fine without it. I know a bunch of people hired here without one. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk