Old 03-10-2020, 02:57 PM
Baradium
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: 737 FO

Originally Posted by theG3NERAL View Post
Hello! I am new to this forum. After browsing through some Endeavor articles, I have seen some people that have said that you need a bachelor’s degree to get hired at Endeavor. Is this the case or not? If not, would a bachelor’s degree help in the hiring process? Also, how competitive is the hiring process at Endeavor?

Right now, my plan is to do my flight training first (then build time as a CFI) and then get my bachelor’s degree while working for a regional airline. However, I could change plans as I haven’t started flight training yet.

As of right now, my goal is to ultimately work for Delta and be based in Atlanta. I would prefer to fly for Endeavor because of the Delta Guaranteed Interview Program.

Thanks in advance for your help!
If your goal is Delta, it is best to do your degree normally at a college so you can complete it in 4-5 years and then start flying after that. Delta is big on where you got your degree, what kind of degree (as far as either aviation or showing difficulty), and how long it took you to get it. Same applies to flight training. An accredited collegiate program or military for flight training is best.