View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 12:53 PM
CAirBear
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2013

Originally Posted by NKSpilot View Post
Who said that?
Just a guess, but i think he was quoting that instructor email maybe?

If they cut April in half, it would make sense that they might stop hiring in May. Who knows for sure.

Ultimately when all the BS is over with, there is almost zero indication that people aren’t going to fly again.

This country is addicted to travel. You really think people are going to start driving 18 hours to go visit friends/family and take trips? I mean really?

Of course all the “financial gurus” on here believe we are going to have some massive recession now, worse than 2008 after its all said and done. There isn’t any evidence this is going to happen. If signs point to it, then we evaluate what it means for us.

2 weeks ago, travel was fine and humming along. Then the media did their BS and it is what it is now.

When it passes, which it will, then things should resume.

Ive been out and about this weekend at home. Malls are busy, restaurants are busy. People are living their lives where I live. They aren’t holed up in their homes.

Worry about the “no one will ever fly again” when we have actual evidence that seems to be the case. Until then, there isn’t any that suggest we are all going to start traveling by train and car for the rest of our lives.