Thread: Room Service
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 11:28 AM
Noworkallplay
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Originally Posted by golfandfly View Post
Here we go... just a few days ago you were saying we were scared, needed to call in fatigued, and we need to look in the mirror. Now you’re saying the agreement is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Now we’re just thankful to have a job! You need to look in the mirror, you’re exactly why we fail in negotiations again and again.....
I stand by all those statements. We can do all of these at once. We need to fight for more OIM provision. We need to take the union communications seriously about the day lounge pairings/Saigon loop paring. We also need to realize we have a good OIM currently and we can try to make it better (Company doesn’t have to) but may if we listen to what the union is communicating. I have also turned down the ability to make extra money to go fly in China. Remember the company just put out an FCIF asking all pilots if they want to get a China visa to go fly in China. I said NO. I also talked about disputed pairings. I’m very comfortable that I am on the side who is holding the line. You claimed a union rep was getting draft to fly trips the union asked us not to do. I asked you to send me who you were accusing but you failed to do that. It’s unsatisfactory to accuse anyone, union rep or not, of something nefarious but fail to prove it. The union never said “don’t fly to China”. They said analyze your fatigue state with day room pairings and Saigon loop pairing. That’s not a wholistic statement about China but about specific pairings. My final point was it could be a lot worse. Ask your buds at the pax airlines. These are all separate points that all cohesively are true.