View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 07:39 PM
StallWeezy
Gets his house in order

Joined APC: Sep 2017

Originally Posted by THEKERNALKLINK View Post
I don't think I would mind anything less than to be furloughed. The luxury of working half the month has given me the opportunity to explore other things, and I'm farming 2300 acres. I'm a custom grower, providing pre-sold 194 varieties of beyond organic fruits and vegetables and over 9 distinct types of free range, wide open pastured protein, as well as growing 150000 bushels of grain for organic pre-paid animal feed per year.

I've never taken a profit, it's always been a matter of reinvesting, but if I could totally commit myself to the cause, who knows where it could end up. You have never lived until you have taken your grand kids out to milk cows, move cattle, or just float on a pond catching blue gill by the dozens.

I love to fly, I love pinning the bill for fuel on someone else, but I can get every bit as much of the need fulfilled hoping and jumping around in my little Super Cub.

Very cool. As a man of a million hobbies myself, I can totally relate. And yeah! I don’t not care about how this might affect others...just saying, meh, for now I’m not panicking.