View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 06:24 AM
greatmovieistar
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Originally Posted by tsimmns927 View Post
Build time then go where you want.
I always hated this advise and those who gave it out did so recklessly. Never think of a Regional as a place where you are only going to be spending a short period of time. Do you research and pick a Regional that is stable and has good QOL rules. Go somewhere that you wouldn't mind being stuck at for a few more years then expected, because that is what everybody at their current Regional is going to do now (if that Regional survives this, which a couple haven't already).

Those who you usually see give this advice have been out of the Regional industry for years. They are so out of touch with what is going on here they have no business giving this reckless advice.

Edit: I guess I should have read your post before replying. My statement still stands though. And going to a Regional with your goal to transfer to another regional in a year is one of the most mindboggling (insert a "kinder" word for "stupid" here because I don't want to be insulting) things I have seen on these boards over the last year.