Old 03-19-2020, 08:26 AM
Itsajob
Banned

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Originally Posted by Sniper66 View Post
wasnt you that said 50% of the seniority better brace for furloughs ?
I guess you are 49.9% of the seniority

I am willing to work for 50 hrs of pay every month so everyone stays in the property. Are you ? Or you feel safe been 49%
BTW I am 38%
look at the mirror man
I have no idea how you got that out of what I posted. I’m definitely onboard with 50 hr lines to stop, or even reduce a furlough. I’ve been furloughed I don’t wish that on anyone. I was commenting on how people freak when every little discussion is shouted down as negotiating in public. Your statement is a perfect example. I see no harm in you stating that you are willing to sacrifice to save others from furlough, I’d be at the head of the line to sign up as well. Others would jump up and down and say that the acknowledgement of your willingness to work a reduced schedule is negotiating in public. As to your look in the mirror and seniority comment, I am senior enough to avoid another furlough, but my getting bumped back to NB F/O is nothing compared to getting that certified letter while looking at a wife and young kids wondering what to do now. I hope that our reps come up with a solution and that it is overwhelmingly approved by the group.