Thread: It's been fun
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 10:26 AM
Onedayatatimee
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2014

Originally Posted by jcool734 View Post
It’s more like they are about to hang them to dry

Apollo has made it clear, their policy is to NEVER support a failing business. They cut losses instantly if they need to.

If they foresee us dying, they will shut down the airline, liquidate all assets, and fire every employee.

We don’t get to ask daddy for help on this one.

We need to solve the current crisis as a group. We’re all in this together, and we’ve all got to be prepared for tough times ahead, in order to survive.

That’s from Sun Country. Email was sent out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t disagree with you that it may need to be saved by all labor groups including management at some point. I just personally feel we need to wait for more facts and give this time to breath before we give them the farm.

It’s a big stimulus they are negotiating in Washington. Trump even said in his press conference today that the economy was great before this and it will pop right back after. He said this is a huge stimulus that will basically compensate people not to work while this virus runs its course.

This is nothing we have seen before and the government wants to do the right thing so businesses can bounce back on their feet quickly. We should see what those details are before we agree to pay cuts. Just my opinion and I’m not saying I’m right. I totally feel at a point in time labor providing cuts may be necessary but as of Friday and this weekend I think we are in limbo waiting to see the government help and it’s terms.

Last edited by Onedayatatimee; 03-21-2020 at 10:51 AM.