View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 11:44 AM
thrust
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2010

Originally Posted by Name User View Post
Ok. So you'd rather the company furlough everyone, and have to retrain (hopefully) thousands from the start? That's crazy.

I'd rather get a little something for doing a sim every 90 days and to keep up on my distance learning so the company has the flexibility to go from zero to xx,xxx hours a month extremely quickly. Nobody is even inferring you'd work an entire month "for free".

Another plus is you'd still be classified as an active employee, so in the event of a merger when lists are merged you'd still have a seat at the table.
Why would you take 10 hours/month to do what you’re saying when you could take the VSTLOA at 55 hours/month for 1/3/6 months? Or a 12 month VELOA with zero responsibilities?

You’re all over the place with your bizarre predictions in just about every thread on this forum. The only person in APC-world that seems to post more than you is RickAir77777777. Might consider taking a breather. FWIW, I might not always agree with you, but you bring good value to this forum... that being said, it seems like you’ve traded quality for quantity since this crisis started.