View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 08:06 PM
Noworkallplay
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Originally Posted by golfandfly View Post
Anyone that flies a disputed pairing voluntarily is a douche bag. How many times have you refused a trip for those unsafe conditions? Has every airplane you’ve flown been sanitized? Did you fly? Of course you did. So let’s not hear about how tough you are.

I hoped the union would opt out of the agreement and renegotiate. You know, stop making excuses and step up. People are staying in substandard hotels now. If it’s unsafe, then don’t fly. If you’re ok, then fly. It’s sort of an unusual situation now, don’t you think?

I told you how I voted. And I posted numerous times here that it was a bad deal. But the CBA got a majority, and the union lobbied hard to get a majority. Funny, now it’s hard to find anyone that voted for it.

UPS has made substantial flat dollar pension gains. I could care less if we have to renegotiate. But for our union, it was a line in the sand that just couldn’t be done.
I have always made the tough calls. I call in fatigue if I’m fatigued. I call in sick when I’m sick. Yeh let’s pull out of an agreement in hopes the company will come crawling back, which would not happen and you darn well know it. The freight is moving in case you haven’t noticed partner. Oh and they ain’t in section 6 so they would tell you and the other cry babies to shove it where the sun don’t shine. Tell your buddies and you to step up and then they may look at this pilot group as something but a bunch of blowhards. We still have guys deviating and bailing out the company when flights are canceling left and right and they go on social media wondering what they can do. I just laugh. What a pathetic joke. The problem is our pilot group as a whole. We have guys that have been at this joint for 20 years and they still don’t understand when you deviate you have completely taken the whole risk. But it’s all about me me me and it bites them in the backside. Then I get a good laugh bc they are so ignorant.