View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 01:31 PM
Melit
Banned

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by CaptainCreampie View Post
This right here. I知 just hoping there are no bailouts for any airlines. Especially the legacy carriers. They have had 20 years since their last bailout to get sorted. No more. I知 tired of supporting people on welfare indefinitely. I知 tired of supporting airlines while they record record profits and give jobs to those less qualified because the candidate is an aviation minority (non white male or female.). At my last job (Skywest) I flew with awesome white guys at 30 years old with 5k pic in 121, degree no black marks, and all that. Nothing. Crickets. But Manuella Ramirez who just got off IOE and has 1600 hours, HIRED! I知 Latino but only applied at one of the legacies because I don稚 want to work anywhere else. I left my regional because I didn稚 want to commute, thus I知 getting a confirmed ticket at my ACMI. Life is a zillion times better. Rant over.
What is really surprising is the cruise lines get a bail out also. Their ships are registered in foreign countries to avoid getting taxed in the US.