Thread: Ameriflight
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 07:41 PM
frmrbuffdrvr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: Any

Originally Posted by Frmrbufdrvr View Post
My post was unprofessional, especially using a spoof username and singling out a former boss online, I’ll agree.

I apologize sincerely for making a lapse of judgement and airing out a personal vendetta in an online forum.

If you want to say I was a terrible pilot, go for it, I can’t prove that one way or the other on here.

If you Think I had a bad attitude or bragged about being a CFI, theres no way to prove I did or didn’t.

But please, have as much fun as you want pretending an ounce of what I said was untrue. Or that your response was anything other than attacking my character to bolster your image.

Lie - “he bailed after 1 month”

Fact - “I worked 4 months on the line and wanted to work another 4, at least through peak, which was known.”

Lie - “He quit with no notice”

Fact - “I gave 3 months notice of when I planned to leave at the earliest. I left when I was made the subject of a company wide email about my vacation time. The author didn’t spend more than 30 seconds writing it, evidenced by the time stamps of vacation award to email receipt, calling me by only my last name with no formal address (captain?) in a public email, and misspelling my name.”

Lie - “We were happy he left”

Fact - “HR called several times in weeks following my departure apologizing for how I was treated and asking what they could to for me to come back”
I have to admit, I took a couple of your statements and misidentified you. The comments I made about your departure, I will admit, were wrong. Sorry. Though I disagree with your generalizations of AMF and always will.