View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 12:06 PM
Nitefrater
gets every day off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: Retired MD11 Capt

Originally Posted by cub pilot
Real pilot take drug tests. And Management does not so this blemishes their capabilities. Fratter, Get A Life outside the Cockpit.
I know drugs were not a factor in any of the hull losses experienced by FedEx so back off when I state the following. FedEx Express has had an exceedingly high rate of hull losses in the past years. We have gone 29 months without one. Thank God! We can thank the Check Airmen for weeding out the bad apples. Now, Lets go back over the past 6 years for what the non-drug tested management has done to make this company grow (Ground, Freight, Kinko's, DTW, etc.). Zap Mail crashed years ago and FedEx mangement learned from that mistake. Tell me one action by our non-drug tested mangement that has caused another crash like Zap Mail.
The facts I have presented here are valid. Opinions are mine and if you disagree, Do so without baited breath.
Wow. Not only a management drone, an indignant management drone.

No cub, I didn't imply that lack of drug testing blemishes management's capabilities. I implied that if YOU believe that "Kinkos will be a major profit center" then you might be under the influence of some illegal substance, and that since you're not subject to drug testing, you might get away with it. (see below) The implication doesn't carry to management in general unless you're a fairly senior policy maker. (ARE you?) Most of the managers I know DON'T believe that Kinkos will be a "major profit center." It's not on par with ZapMail, but neither is it a particularly stellar acquisition.

You haven't presented the facts for the truck shipping times. Back to your assignment.

(disclaimer for the narrow-minded reader: the suggestion of drug use in this manner is meant to convey the perception that the subject has presented some really weird views, and is not meant to be an actual charge of criminal activity. We now return you to your regularly scheduled whatever the %#@ this is)