View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 05:39 PM
DALFA
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2008
Position: I'm here, i'm there, i'm everywhere...

Originally Posted by mikea72580 View Post
C) There is a reason Delta has fought tooth and nail to keep unions off the property. It costs them a premium in the good times, but in the bad times it gives them a huge advantage over the competition. This is a slot machine that over time they put quarters into, and when their mortgage came due and they ran out of money, they pulled that handle and redeemed all the goodwill they’d built up. Delta cleverly had Congress limit “pay rates”, not pay hours. Last week they pulled that handle by reducing pay hours by 25% for non-cons and American and United are now looking over at Delta in envy, as the coins are falling, lights flashing, and sirens at full steam. GOTTCHA!
Meanwhile, by the looks of the comments on today’s Townhall, non-cons are just now beginning to understand. As the few comments such as, “Will I be furloughed when I come back from leave?” “Are my HSA rewards gone?” and “How can American afford to pay their flight attendants 50hour SILs?” are being drowned out by comments such as, “Delta Strong!”, “Bastian for President!”, “What is the CARES Act?”, and “I want that shirt!”
Keeping unions off the property and showering employees with praise and “goodies”, is now an obvious complete success. Congrats to management. Smartest team around.
So you're happy that your coworkers are getting bent over and penetrated without lube? I mean, to some extent if people are stupid enough to believe in the "family" and not want legal representation then they get what they deserve but...had they not spent over $10 billion in stock buybacks alone we wouldn't have any liquidity issues right now.