View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 06:21 PM
FlyingMaryJane
Banned

Joined APC: Aug 2017

Originally Posted by Fdelanore View Post
no dude you totally sound like a nut, express jet may fail, anyone with 50 seaters probably will, SkyWest will make it, endeavor will make it, envoy, republic, etc...the fact the xjet has made it this far surprised me
No dude, you obviously are a very ignorant person who doesn't understand what is going on... this isn't just some random virus, you are watching the shutdown of the world. Have you not studied history, the history of money?? How long do you think the dollar/fiat currency will last? every country has been dumping the dollar little by little over the last 8 years and hoarding Gold.... what does that tell you?? I bet you didnt even know that, but im the nut. How can the central bank(the fed) buy unlimited assets with unlimited dollars which has never been done before?? Ever since that happened, the dollar has been dumped globally at the highest rate the last 2 weeks. I bet you don't even know what the petro-dollar is.... but im the nut.. Just be prepared bud... get you and your family ready. This depression won't be pretty