Thread: 23K/Recovery Questions Thread

hockeypilot44 , 04-03-2020 05:03 PM
Gets Weekends Off
hockeypilot44
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jul 2008
Quote: My three day rotation already changed once on the first day which I acknowledged. It looks like the second and third days will now be altered as icrew is showing legs cancelled. I start the trip on the 5th. Are they allowed to alter day two and three even if it shortens the trip ?
I don't know. Trying to figure this out myself. Picked up a recovery slip via 23J, on day 2, flight to SJU cancelled. On day 3 supposed to just fly SJU to base. Can they domicile layover me and deadhead me down in morning to fly last flight? Are they supposed to drop whole trip since it is going to change and it's a recovery slip? The trip has to change. What point will they change it? Reading all the ALPA stuff, I feel like they should drop the whole trip and I should stay home. This recovery slip isn't for a week so I have some time. As a commuter, it would be nice to know though. Also have 5 day at end of month that is going to no-op, but hasn't yet. We're used to a structured system. Right now everything's so messed up that MICREW is confused.