View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 09:10 PM
80ktsClamp
Da Hudge

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Poodle Whisperer

Originally Posted by forgot to bid View Post
And hello everybody.

Now, it's been at least ten years since the last The Clamp Show (TM), and after a moderate level of no demand and boredom that has overtaken Forgot to Bid, the show is back. And better than ever.

Our beloved hero, 80ktsclamp, is currently on a trip, but hopefully, sometime after Midnight, he will return to the microphone to answer your questions to help you live a better life in the only room that matters in your shelter-in-place home, your bedroom.

So without further ado, I present the first question of the night from a young lawyer named K-new. And folks remember, your privacy is important, and I will always change your name to protect your anonymity on this anonymous board.

Dear 80ktsclamp,
What do you do, if there are one or more neighbor ladies in your neighborhood that you would like to have... buy back your stock, if you know what I mean?

Thanks
Newk

Thank you very much Knew, 80ktsclamp will be here shortly to answer your question.
Yeth, well hello caller. Thank you for your query. The thing with multiple ladies wanting to buy back your stock is to know when too much is too much. Otherwise putting it in dabut becomes you getting it put in your dabut.