View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 01:51 PM
akfrtdwg 57
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2015

Originally Posted by CRJJ View Post
How much should Someone expect the first 3-4 years as an FO on the 73?. Being realistic
To put in perspective. I’m on 5th year pay. Not sure if an upgrade will come this year the 74. With attrition drying out a 5 year upgrade could easily sky rocket with zero growth. A lot of Captains here in their 50s.
I finally just broke $100k this past year. 74 hr/mnt avg credit @$117/hr. So anyone saying 2nd year over a $100k without overtime is embellishing because they don’t want it to seem that bad. For whatever reason.

In regards to the 73. You should only plan on making Guarantee. I can’t emphasize that enough right now. We don’t know what the economy is going to do. Don’t come here in hopes of making what others have in previous years because it could just blow up in year face. So, first year is 50/hr guarantee second onward is 62/hrs. The wage for the first three years is the same for the first three years at $80/hr. That’s $4000/month once you are off training pay Second and third year is $4960. Take those minus union taxes, union dues, healthcare etc.