View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 07:12 PM
disenchantMINT
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2019

Originally Posted by copy View Post
DOH is irrelevant to relative seniority (ie seniority in BES), which is what matters when bidding against others in your BES, be it for a VIL, a schedule, etc. Sure an earlier DOH will yield better relative seniority, but a 2013 hire could be senior or junior depending on his BES. A 2008 hire couldn’t even hold an April VIL in my BES, which btw is not a very senior BES. It went in the top 30% of my BES. Do you consider top 30% in BES junior? I don’t. Not sure how the concept of relative seniority isn’t registering with you. It’s how this industry works. And thanks for the offer to parse data, but you’re the one who put DOH for all the bottom VIL awardees trying to back your argument, which quickly got shot down. So I yield that offer back to you. But you won’t do it since it will prove how silly your initial position was that VILs went junior in April.
I don't think anyone here takes HighFlight's posts seriously. Seems like he tries to be contrarian but then just makes a fool of himself and the profession.