View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 07:28 AM
DavidSpeaks
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2020

Originally Posted by Props2jetsNG View Post
David,
I like every former pilot know that it could truly be the place to be. If we didn’t bang two planes in Europe it would have happened. Jeff and Boris need to decide what kind of airline you will be. Not rule by fear and intimidation and god do I have stories and yes they were recorded, pick something and do it. If you keep up this mush mash and poor training it’ll be worse. Become a real airline dammit and don’t threaten pilots for not flying in VERY dangerous situations.
We haven't been pushing anybody to fly in dangerous situations. This is one of the reasons we have had crews on standby at different points. We know people don't enjoy it but at the same time any time a FME, Pilot or Flight Attendant has been concerned about flying we have other crews replace them who are willing. And this has not been a punishment to those who didn't want to fly. They are still being paid. The people who took their spots did not get extra money to do so. We are trying to operate and keep things going while also attempting to be safe and diligent during this process. If you or anyone else has constructive feedback on what else we could still be doing right not to accomplish these things on top of what we are already doing, feel free to suggest them in a constructive way. For those that want to bash without backing up what they are saying or just make assumptions or just attack me... you are doing no good and accomplishing no change.