View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 08:22 PM
WHACKMASTER
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2010
Position: DOWNGRADE COMPLETE: Thanks Gary. Thanks SWAPA.

Originally Posted by Hobbit64 View Post
That very well may be true, but he used those charts to prove how junior pilots (in his opinion) were at fault and responsible for taking a job during an overmanning hiring spree in the age of pilot scarcity and huge growth plans. He grossly missed an important opportunity. He then stated that he stood by his words multiple times. My mind is certainly made on the matter, about him and the others. I'm sure many others are too.

You can have 100 people crying for 'unity' and then people like him and his forum czar buddy can come in and destroy it with a few 28K number folks backing them up. Not all of us junior folks came straight from the military. Some of us have ALPA pins in our collection.. meaning, we've seen management vs. union before. He is the antitheses of a unity poster boy.
I will hope you're right and he isn't the person he came off as, for the entire heated thread. Kudo's to the FO who stood his ground.

The guy in question lives to hear himself talk. Don’t waste energy on ever trying to sway him.