View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 05:31 AM
dovic91
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2020

Originally Posted by ReadOnly7 View Post
Agreed. I still hope you get hired at mainline. I also still want the quality of the mainline job to stay intact. When October comes, I WILL be furloughed. I accept it. I will scramble to find the best interim job I can. If that doesn’t work, I will come be YOUR FO, and do it without pride or arrogance. I have a family to feed. ONE thing will allow me to do that without crushing my soul.......the knowledge that I have a job at UAL to come back to, that’s WORTH coming back to. No concessions. No givebacks. No expansion of regional flying at the expense of mainline. Good luck to all, but mostly me. (That last one is a joke)
Just remember, it's not regional pilots that vote on those concessions, it's your fellow mainline pilots who do! You will probably see some flavor of those this time around too. And when the money is dangled to reward those working for mainline rates now at the expense of those looking to move up in the future, what do you think will happen? My hunch is that a majority will vote them in. I hope I'm wrong!