Thread: 175's are done
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 01:55 PM
itsmytime
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by avi8tor614 View Post
Bravo, I think it's hard for other airlines pilots to see that we are hurting but in a better position right now. We are considered the bottom of the barrel for whatever odd reason, but yet internally we are pushing forward with certainty, unlike other regionals who are supposed to be superior.
They don't get our emails indicating we are just fine, bruised but fine. I'm sure I'll get the hate speech: No degree, washout, or some other negative response that is not true because I chose Mesa. I looked at XJT and Endeavor both were higher paying jobs at the time, reserve was in my future at both companies till I died. I chose Mesa because I got a line immediately and the culture was awesome. XJT commute and Jumpseat on my flights all the time. They are always welcome here, I like them. We shoot the sheeeet and talk about how bad our companies are. If Mesa goes under and they are around I would hope they would have me. I know most of pilot group would welcome them as well.
I think we both will be here. I know we both will be different after this clears up.
​​​
i don’t know when you looked at xjt that was going to have you on eternal reserve? Must have been a long time ago. But you are right that guys talk junk about Mesa all day long, but have no problem jump seating on them when they need to get somewhere. Doesn’t make any sense.