View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 06:03 AM
Black Warrior
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2020

Originally Posted by LoneStar32 View Post
I see you take no responsibility for your own negativity with your holier than thou attitude. You are the one being negative by going after people and getting involved in discussions that don't involve you.

My posts have been nothing but factual. You just don't like what they say. Welcome to the real world kid, not everything is bought by dad and taught by Riddle.

Again, pot meet kettle.
Well, first, you don't know anything about me - much less where I trained or how it was paid for.

Second, you remind me of the classic bitter sports fan. The guy who is maybe a fan of some lowly program like Mississippi State or the Cleveland Browns - who, year after year, is painfully disappointed by their expectations. So, they develop this defense mechanism of spewing negativity towards their team non-stop. That way, when they are inevitably let down, they have prepared themselves mentally for it before it happens and can at least have the bragging rights of "I told you so." At some point along the way, it seems you have been deeply hurt by the aviation industry - and you feel like it's unfair that others haven't experience that same disappointment and hurt. I'm sorry that happened to you, truly. However, coming onto a public forum and dragging down anyone who will listen is not the answer.

I've pointed it out several times, but your style of negativity doesn't help anyone. It serves no purpose other than to bring people down. Be better. For everyone's sake, please be better.