Old 05-03-2020, 01:20 AM
Section Eight
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2009
Position: SDF’s finest dive - Toasting Jungle
Default It’s not about YOU.....masks coming 5/8

Not wanting a trip to ATL for posting some work piece of paper, we have a new directive starting 5/8 that’s says JS must wear masks, outside the aircraft we must wear masks, and the operating crew is at their discretion. This is a very good start!

after flying all day with some completely self absorbed people . I’d like to add this.

it’s not about you. Get over it and Wear the masks.

dont care if you thinks it’s a hoax, don’t care if you think it’s a ploy to get Biden into the White House. Don’t care.real people (some younger than most of us) are dying, and it’s starting to spread though our ranks. Wonder why...?

I listened all day long to “I’m not worrying about getting it”. Well numb nuts...the problem is..you may get it and give it to maybe 2-4 people before you figure out you have it. And those people may not fair so well.

so...get over the stigma, get over your self absorbed ego and start acting like the professional they pay you to be. And while you’re at it, think about this. YOU may do just fine...but what if you give it to someone that takes it home to their immunosuppressive family member, mom, dad, daughter. Son..

unfortunately for cases like this, there is no cure for the complete narcissistic state some of our fellow pilots live in. It’s all about ME....

rant over, carry on

Last edited by Section Eight; 05-03-2020 at 01:46 AM.