View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 08:09 PM
Dobbs18
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by El Peso View Post
Okay well Parker’s approach is obviously counting on demand returning faster than what Kirby is planning on. We’ll know in October who was right. I don’t think you can make an argument right now that Kirby is more right than Parker based on these silly Seeking Alpha and other bloggers. So in the mean time chill out, do your job to your best abilities. Watch your spending. Get that resume updated, and hopefully in six months we can all still have our jobs and be on fast track to a full recovery.
why is GPullR all over the AA forum? He should just keep to spreading his everyone is effed message in the UAL pages, we have plenty of our own guys/gals to do that here. Do I like/agree with everything that Parker has done here? Hell no, but I appreciate the approach that he and APA have done so far in trying to lessen the blow that is sure to come over the next year or two. Call me gullible or whatever but I think they are really trying to minimize the amount of furloughs the best they can, but at the end of the day it’s all about demand returning and if it can’t be reasonably modeled to do so there will be furloughs everywhere. Getting 800 some people to retire early helps I think which could be a lifesaver for someone near the bottom, he could be just jealous that UAL hasn’t had the same success with their LOA type programs, who knows?