View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 10:35 AM
WHACKMASTER
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2010
Position: DOWNGRADE COMPLETE: Thanks Gary. Thanks SWAPA.

Originally Posted by sdj1986 View Post
SWA needs to realize that the most appealing part of their company to the pilots (and the reason they remain competitive with the big 3 even though their aircraft/destinations are not very appealing) is that they treat their employees so well. At the interview they gave us a big song and dance about how They ALWAYS honor their CJOs, even using 9/11 as an example. They said the same thing to us several times in the last few months, assuring us that we had a job waiting for us once they resume classes. This is a big black eye for them. I was one of the poolies who had his CJO revoked, so obviously I am biased. I am also lucky enough to have started at another major before the virus hit, so I am in good shape, but I was still considering leaving my job for SWA for various reasons. The email we received encouraged us to apply again once they resume hiring. No thanks!
Sorry man. I’m terribly sorry that happened to you. You don’t know though.....you might be better off at your current major. All the best to you.