Thread: Radio Silence?
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 03:10 PM
njd1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2017

Originally Posted by MaxQ View Post
I am curious. If you were denied testing how do you know that you had it?
Second question. Is there a definitive study available that shows that a person, once infected and recovered from COVID 19 is unable to transmit the virus to others?
Short answer: Because my symptoms were an exact duplicate of several other people, including colleagues and family members that had it and received testing because they were displaying symptoms at that time. I was not tested when I had it because no test was available at that time.

My brother had similar symptoms around the same time as I did and he was since in direct contact with his wife and step daughter (both of whom were confirmed positive via testing) and he did NOT get sick. That's proof positive (for me at least) that not only did my brother and I have it well before anyone we knew but we are also immune.

Incidentally, Fauci indicated recently in an interview that recovery from covid provides immunity. As much as I disagree with him on a number of fronts, I do agree with him here. This is the way a healthy immune system works. If you get covid and die, you would have died from the flu or countless other maladies because your immune system is compromised. Long established medical doctrine specifies we quarantine the sick and vulnerable -- not the healthy. It's time to stop fear mongering and get back to work.