View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 07:03 AM
feltf4
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
Okay, chief. In no way whatsoever was I remotely talking to you. I didn't reply to you, I didn't quote you, I didn't address you. You chose to take a reply to someone else personally. Congratulations on your financial prowesses and frugality.

In response to my own original post, not directed to Blackhawk (just so we're clear), I have since had a Snickers. My response was born out of jealousy. That's the root of it. I hope ufgatorpilot has an awesome time. I would be doing the same thing if I could. It is, however, frustrating, when you see some pilots treat furlough as a year long vacation, when you're looking at your third one, and are seriously trying to figure out how to provide for your family. Like I said, it's jealousy. I love my family and have no regrets starting one, but it's an entirely different ballgame, obviously. I've done everything I possibly can to be prepared for this. Including the fact that I am a major airline pilot with two part jobs right now.
tater tot! Always loved reading your stuff! Always seem to come in hot and then apologize later.

ever heard of “suffer in silence” you should give it a shot.

Sorry your ducks aren’t in a row to weather this storm. The OP looking for some ideas. Not you and your “jealousy”.