Thread: Union Dues
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 05:07 PM
tolowgear
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2020

Originally Posted by OTZeagle1 View Post
Yes, regularly. “We have to wait, let the whole thing play out”- is the just of the response. I feel that is irresponsible, reckless, and unkind to those affected. Surprisingly, there are strong differences of opinion amongst the union ranks. I would argue all wish for the same outcome but path, poster, and stance varies greatly. Some are intelligent and have common sense, others only guided by anger and bitterness. There are strong rifts in our union, many will not talk to others, save me all the BS and kumbaya, I actually know what is going on.
Once again you show your true colors. On here to spread your BS line on the union. No union at any airline ever sees eye to eye amongst themselves and rifts occur on many a item and at all levels. This is by far the strongest union leaders we have had assembled in sometime and one that is more than capable of dealing with the ever changing environment that lies ahead and has been going on. One that is more than capable of dealing with a management team that will not cooperate with them during this unprecedented time. Each base/group of pilots here, will for the most part have similar wants and needs. However they also have differences and items they will not agree upon. That is normal and occurs at all unionized pilot groups.

They are in the business of dealing with facts and the information at hand, not some info that is coming from a union busting management plant. But yet it appears that the union busting management plant will continue to come on here and tout the BS line and get their ego stroked and never be able to stay away.