View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 06:41 PM
trip
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2009

Originally Posted by CFI41500 View Post
Looks like with the extensions for CQ I'll dequal at the end of September and I think a lot of us are questionable as to what will happen on October 1st.

This will be my first cq and I don't even know how to bid for it. What do y'all think the likelihood is of them even sending me in september? I'm a commuter and essentially looking to get CPTO or bid down to zero until I get furloughed so that I can just get a job right now throwing boxes for fedex instead of sitting in a crashpad on shortcall.

I'm already expecting to some shade from people for saying this but I'd hate to waste time studying for CQ if they aren't even going to send me and I wont touch the plane for another year at least. Would rather be making money doing something else than studying for a cq that wont happen on a plane I wont remember in a year or two. What do you think the odds are of being sent?
Study for CQ and plan on going to CQ in September, loads are definitely picking up. All subject to change of course with DL being the wild card, do they even want to run an airline anymore?