Thread: Union Dues
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 10:21 PM
OTZeagle1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2018

Originally Posted by 9mikemike View Post
Unlike you Kotzy, Last time we furloughed, I dropped 3 grand in the furloughed-pilots fund and took 3 years off so that a junior FO could stay....Remind me how much premium you picked up between Jan 1, 2009 and Jan 1, 2012. If we only furlough 385 this time around that will be a flippin miracle.....Save the fishin’ for your pretty boat with your pretty friends and leave the actual work to those of us that know what it is......I can think of 50 to 75 of you putzes off the top of my head that have populated the SEA Boeing program....Who cares who you really are because the lot of you are all alike....You accuse a bunch of pilots who you have never met and know nothing about of stirring up 💩.....It is all of you pathetic, khaki-clad Seattlites that have made this place a 22 year grind....Grow up little boy or go home to momma....Putz
If we don’t furlough a single pilot this time around, that would be a miracle, but that is what was being sold for more then 75 days. “Company hasn’t even mentioned furlough”, this is a “Short term event and the company will not furlough for a short term event.” You go do the heavy lifting, I will leave you guys alone, that wasn’t really transparent though was it... I wrote a nice check in 2009 too, the only premium I flew ‘09-‘12, were re-assignments in base.