Thread: Face Mask
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 07:14 PM
C17B74
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013
Position: No Hats No Jackets No PAX

Hawaii went back to stay at home half lock if you will due to a recent parade and had a rather quick spike from a flat 0 cases for awhile to an average of 9 or 10 daily. Not outrageous but it only takes one fool to give the rest of us fools the invisible enemy and probably unknowingly as a “carrier” model so many hotels remain closed while everything was slowly coming alive. Not many people were walking around but all that I saw had a mask on or keeping their chin from falling off. Maybe we can have our spikes now and not during the fall.

Mask aversion is pathetic. The military pics earlier gives perspective and brings back memories. 2nd Amendment is strong within me, but if you consider this oppression cross into some other 3rd world country and get a clue - buck up. If this were some crazy airborne flesh eating disease and the gov officials were wearing full bubble gear, you would be screaming for yours too. Hawaii says wear your mask for now, I wear my mask. Australia says just stay 6ft away no masks seen here, got it, Korea says do both, you betcha. If in country somewhere or stateside and I see some masks I wear mine out of respect (regardless of effectiveness arguments) which has been lost like many older folks, etc. I wear a CPAP, you have got to be kidding. If you feel oppressed this is what is wrong with our country. Intestinal fortitude erosion.