View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 08:13 PM
runinonfumes
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2007

I think a few things have/are becoming evident that will temper most of F9s impending world domination protocol from being Implemented.
First: there has never been, in the history of mankind at least, a full 120 days of almost zero production of goods and services from every corner of the industrialized and connected globe. That little nugget there has so far reaching and deep cutting ramifications that we won’t truly be able to comprehend the magnitude of the loss till sometime around Nov-Dec. just try to think of how wealth is made and spent...not on wall street, but on the labor of humans. that’s how wealth is created, by people making things or doing something for someone else. That’s it ...now stop that Machine....ok we did...time passed with no wealth created. We can’t get back that time.

second: F9,WN, And NK all thought The big 3 were going to run away and hide in a hole until the international market rebounded. That does not look to be the case AA is throwing just about everything they can back on the market next month. The big 3 learned the lessons of the last two downturns and gave away too much market share to WN (mostly), not going to happen this time. They are in it for blood, ours or theirs but either way it’s going to be long, brutal and lots of blood letting happing in the future.

lastly: we still don’t know WTF is really going on with this virus. People don’t want to be next to strangers for the purpose of transportation, not for for some time to come at least.

none of these make me feel confident that true growth will happen ANYWHERE for 3-5 years. But what do I know, I’m just an a pilot making guesses like all the rest....