Old 01-26-2008, 04:19 PM
JoeyMeatballs
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: A-320
Exclamation Please Read

Originally Posted by FlyJSH View Post
Okay, I want to be sure I got this right:

Colgan sucks because they fired a guy who failed systems by 1 point.
Colgan sucks because they let a guy have extra sim time so he could pass.

Seems Colgan is danged if they do and danged if they don't.
I think its more the fact that they canned the other guy becuase (as was told by our instructors) he would of required a whole other sim, we had an odd number in our class, so the instructors "alrighty " <--- some of you may get the reference, felt that they probably did it becuase if he could not get through the systems they would be wasting a whole lot of money for another sim, for basically one guy. I think the point is they do whats right for them, they don't do charity and if someone thinks they are helping people getting through becuase they are "looking out for their employees" they are kidding themselves, they don't have anyone else, that already are scraping the bottom of the barrel, hence this new BS program they developed....................( you don't see Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua, Expressjet, Comair, SkyWest, Mesaba doing this do you?

Colgan sucks for a lot of reasons, and I am actually getting tired of telling people why Colgan is not a good airline, and why it sucks, it just does.................Quick upgrade Quick upgrade, thats all I hear out of you people, I swear what makes you guys different from Gulfstream guys, "Getting 121 experience, getting 121 experience" Is it worth it, yeah I suffer now, but hey once I get my 1,000PIC Turbine I am out the door, on my way to FedEx, CAL, DELTA, UPS.................wake up Peter Pan, this isn't a fairy tail, it is real and by pilots working for sub-standard pay and work rules you are sending a very clear message to management, "Hey Chuck I'll prostitute myself out for 40k a year as a Q CA, hell I'll be at CAL by this time next year..............

Why don't you join the PINNACLE PILOTS amongst others that will be in EWR on FEB 4 protesting the Q's and managements BS that is coming along with it.\

This will be my last and final comment about COLGAN................................

Last edited by JoeyMeatballs; 01-26-2008 at 04:31 PM.