View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 04:37 PM
MasterOfPuppets
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2012
Position: 787

Originally Posted by 89Pistons View Post
You're the one who brought "protest" into this thread. And then two posts later you say it isn't about protests. MOP...focus man. Focus. Doesn't matter if you're wrong or right on this even though I know you're wrong. It's about us collectively doing what we have to do to move people around the world. You don't have to convince the board. You have to convince the folks in the places we fly people to in order to make money.
sure cram thousands of people together in the middle of a street screaming and yelling shoulder to shoulder, many without masks..... while our elected officials say stay 6 feet apart and wear a mask.

let that all happen then tell joe dirt he’s the problem because he walked into a grocery store without a mask.

i can’t make it any clearer to you. It’s not about WHY they are protesting it’s about the fact they let it happen. The elected officials broke their own rules. It’s like me telling you to fly SOP and hammering you in an MV then flying with you on the line and not doing anything SOP. It’s hypocrisy and you can’t fix stupid.