View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 11:52 AM
David Puddy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2015
Position: Left

Originally Posted by chase View Post
For anyone at NJ with current info I would appreciate some clarity on fleet makeup, specifically in the Super Midsize fleet.

on the website it lists two aircraft, 350 and the Citation Longitude.

APC lists under the general fleet makeup for NJ 1 Longitude, 24 or so X and 72 350. I had heard they had gotten rid of the X fleet. I figured these numbers were somewhat outdated but wanted to get the straight story.

Thanks in advance for fleet types and nums for the SMID category.

Hope all is going well for all of you also. Cheers
Netjets had a huge order for the Longitude - something like 175 total orders and options:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ain...ispheres%3famp

Of course, they will take them incrementally and likely not the entire amount which includes many options. That said, the original order for Latitudes was large as well and Netjets has clearly sold A LOT of Latitude shares and it is now the biggest fleet at Netjets.

I recently got an up close look at a Lomgitude and I was impressed!!!!! Great cabin for the owners and nice cockpit for the crews with the G5000. Not sure if it will eventually outsell the CL350, but the Longitude looks like a great Citation X replacement.

Any opinions from people who fly the Longitude? How do you like flying it so far?