Thread: XOJet Hiring
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 05:43 AM
flyoutaz
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2016

Originally Posted by chase View Post
The job postings are for future positions but no active positions. Submission of a resume/app allows the company to review and have resumes on file so positions can be filled as they become needed.

If interested I would submit the app. When the hiring freeze is lifted I’m sure myself or others will post on APC to keep folks up to speed. Sorry for any confusion.

As for your other question, can you provide a little more clarity as to your question?

“Also, if anyone knows, do they want pic listed to only include aircraft listed pic, or pic from dual, or also manipulate of flight controls?”

I will do some more research. Thanks

Thanks for the response!
Apologize for the lack of clarity. Some places only want to see "signed for the aircraft" pic, while others include dual in their desired totals, or repo type flights as long as pic rated, even if both pilots were captain. Juts wanting to have the correct version for my application.

I saw that for upgrade xo wants 150 pic in type, and they have you get that by being appropriate typed and count your actual flight controls time for it, so just wasn't sure on the time prior to xo.

Thanks again!

​​​