View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 09:04 AM
Cujo665
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2014
Position: Semi-Retired...

LogbookPro has been excellent about honoring and supporting the legacy original lifetime version of the software. It doesn't get new features like the newer subscription one, but it remains fully functional and supported. It also plays well with all their newer PDA apps like the new LogbookPro and Airline Pilot Daily Logbook.
If you are an active 121 line pilot I highly recommend the APDL app. It imports schedules from most platforms like Sabre, AIMS and FLICA. It monitors your 117 FTDT with warnings when stuff is getting close. Lets you play "what if" FTDT checking for trip trades, calculates your per diem, and if you take the time to set up all your different pay rules it will calculate your pay as well.
When I was flying lines with 2-5 flights a day, frequent reassignments, lost days and all that stuff APDL was indispensable. I did program most of our work rates/rules so anytime my pay was more than about 5-10 bucks off I knew they messed up.

They're website for all products is https://a.nc-software.com/aw.aspx?A=271

They also have an affiliate program. If you refer anybody you get credit or pay. It's the same price either way, so find another pilot and throw them a bone by clicking their link to buy go order/buy it.

Last edited by Cujo665; 07-09-2020 at 09:28 AM.