Thread: Furloughs?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 08:47 AM
SSlow
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2019
Position: baller, shot caller

Originally Posted by NotAHobby7 View Post
If you still think masks don’t help to minimize the spread of this and other viruses, maybe you shouldn’t fly, as both rely heavily on science and physics. Masks work. You love your country? I do, and one of the things that separates our country from others is our value of life, helping each other out. Making a minuscule sacrifice (wearing a mask) to help some folks doesn’t violate any freedoms.

You fired off a bunch of numbers, but how many would have to die for you to care enough to shut down the economy briefly, what’s the number? If someone (or multiple people) close to you died would that change your perspective at all?
You know what else works?

Cut the sugary crap out of your diet. Exercise and maintain a healthy BMI. Eat non-processed food. Quit smoking and slow down on the booze.

The government wants to keep harping on bandaid measures without actually addressing the real problem: the majority of American adults are not healthy despite being warned for decades by medical professionals. We have had an ongoing healthy crisis for many years, way before COVID-19, causing many people to die each year and most probably never noticed. This virus is just a new face and both the leftist media and politicians have capitalized big time on it.

Yes, COVID-19 is serious but have you seen the numbers on heart disease?? They are not even in the same ballpark, not even close. If the government actually cared about the safety of the general population, then they would have been actively addressing those other issues.

I will wear the mask if it restores the flying public's confidence in air travel, but don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining.