Old 07-12-2020, 11:23 AM
Av viii
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2017
Position: 320

Originally Posted by YourMom View Post
Here is some science and good information from an ER doctor:
https://youtu.be/uIGdv-TybUk

Someone asked what is the number of infected/ deaths to shut down the economy: Well it would have to be more than the amount of deaths caused by shutting down the economy. Such as suicide rate increases, lost jobs and depression, more family violence, and the amount of people not going in for regular care and screening of cancer/ heart disease treatment. So let's take heart disease which killed 647,000 in 2018. If COVID becomes higher than that maybe we should shut it down. But on the other hand should we force all people with heart disease to eat salads and only salads? It would probably save their lives and be safer for them. Can we force people to only eat vegetables? Way less deaths. No that sounds insane right?

I have seen dementia in my family, I know what it looks like. Besides his 100s of gaffs and messed up numbers https://youtu.be/ve8kE4SXXTs
He is a little creepy, where is the me2 movement? Silent. It's really sad his family is letting him continue to run. He barely appears in public anymore, said he is being tested all the time, where are the results? If you don't have a though about his cognitive abilities you have some cognitive problems too. Watch he won't even debate Trump because it would be such a disaster. Turn off CNN and think a little.
Your reasoning is unsound. You can’t catch a heart attack Einstein. And with the orange disaster in the WH hanging himself on twitter every day I’d keep my mouth shut all the way to November too. Cognitive abilities? Hahahahaha. I almost spit my kale salad into my kale smoothie. This half wit in office is so mentally deficient he can’t hold two separate ideas in his head at the same time.
You guys never cease to amaze me with the lack of self respect you have. He dodges the draft and rips gold star families but he’s pro military? He craps on a gold toilet and you guys think he cares one iota about you. Laughable. Be honest with yourself about why you like him. You’ll at least be respectable. He’s not a republican. He’s only out for himself. Wake up.