View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 01:47 PM
highfarfast
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by UncreativeUser View Post
This may be an unpopular opinion, but paying for quick trade is bull ****. Why do we have to pay 60$ per year to a guy who apparently has been bragging pre COVID about how his wife never has to work again because of QT. I think we should be focusing on getting the company to do this through CCI. CCI is the official company app, not QT. That’s in the contract. Also, pretty sure QT does cost the company money. Probably not a lot, but for ever server login there is a per user per login cost. Had AA still owned Sabre, perhaps this wouldn’t be an issue.

I used to use QT religiously and now I could care less if it comes back, and I won’t need to pay for anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[QUOTE=shinydiscoballs;3091046]
Originally Posted by UncreativeUser View Post
This may be an unpopular opinion, but paying for quick trade is bull ****. Why do we have to pay 60$ per year to a guy who apparently has been bragging pre COVID about how his wife never has to work again because of QT. I think we should be focusing on getting the company to do this through CCI. CCI is the official company app, not QT. That’s in the contract. Also, pretty sure QT does cost the company money. Probably not a lot, but for ever server login there is a per user per login cost. Had AA still owned Sabre, perhaps this wouldn’t be an issue.

I used to use QT religiously and now I could care less if it comes back, and I won’t need to pay for anything.

I concur with you � %, the company just needs a way to make things easier for us to bid monthly lines like (smart pref) etc. Bidding lines is ancient... I also heard MH is not refunding people's money, he can go pound sand!
For one, you never HAD to pay for QT. It was always purely optional. So I don't understand the negative attitude toward QT. That said, I do agree that what QT does should be done through the company. But given the quality, or rather lack of quality, of the company apps, I have a feeling that a LOT of pilots would still pay for QT for $5 per month even if something like Mobile CCI did mostly the same functions.

FWIW, one of the biggest things I miss from QT was the email notifications (like when a new trip hits OT). I bet even if the company came up with their own version some day, it will never have that. The quick notification lets you grab the trip before someone else does. You do that once and you've paid for several years of the app with the one trip.