View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 11:40 AM
Sluggo_63
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2005

Originally Posted by DH2time View Post
And Wayfair is selling children as sex slaves. Cosmic Pizza is a secret sex cult led by George Soros Ted Cruz’s father was in on the JFK hit. The moon landing was a fake and Hitler is still alive in a secret liar in Antarctica. (All real conspiracy theories btw)

Come on man, enough with the conspiracy theories. It was a great movie but it has no basis on reality. The health leaders have one agenda, to save lives, they don’t care if the economy is ruined as that’s not in their wheelhouse. The politicians job is to get elected and that means they have to protect the people while balancing the health of the economy.

I am usually a laid back type of guy that wants to make a living and surf and snowboard. I have noticed my tolerance for the moronic belief that this is just some evil plot organized by a secret group that run the world is very low. The Illuminati have NOTHING to do with this virus. They have the Cadbury creame egg market to corner and are busy adding to their airport in Denver to be working the pandemic angle...(which one of those is a joke and which one is a theory?)

IMO 20 percent is more than enough. We have very little international exposure so why would we have to cut as much as a UAL or AA etc? We shall see what the real numbers are in a week or so I guess.
It does boggle my mind that the Democrats are good enough at cooking numbers to create a whole global economic meltdown that has affected every single country in the world, but weren't good enough to get Hillary elected.