View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 03:33 PM
Scubidopapa
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2020

Originally Posted by PreciousCargo View Post
That's a bummer about the kid issue there. I as well have kids and that's important to me as well. But cant kids be enrolled with the schools and stuff on base there?

I would like to continue flying UH60s but I dont mind flying fixed wing either obviously. I understand I'll be a drone douche more than likely but for the pay (unless it's worse than i think) is pretty worth it and the stability factor. If I wanted to fly what bases should I request?

Will I get any time to practice before the check ride with CBP? I havent flown a cessna in sometime and flying an Astar for a check ride for the first flight sounds a bit scary to me.

Also I am only multi engine ATP rated and helicopter commercial. No single engine commercial is this gonna be a problem?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
PR is a great place to raise kids.you'll have several options on where you can send your kids to school. College prep/ Christian and catholic schools are all options you will have to educate your kids.
you will not have time to practice before your check flight. I would suggest renting a Cessna at a local flight school and get some stick time.
No single engine commercial shouldn’t be a problem.